What to Expect
What is Included
- Accommodations at one of the finest hotels in our hunting area
- Soft drinks, water and snacks in the field
- Self served continental breakfast in the morning
- Bird Cleaning
- All decoys and blinds
What is Not Included
- Airfare and/or travel to the Saskatchewan region
- Rental vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Government Tax (5%)
- Any gratuities for Guides/Scouts
2020 Daily Limits & Regulations
- 8 ducks / 24 possession limit (4 Pintails max towards daily limit)
- 8 Dark Geese / 24 possession limit
- 20 Snow Geese / No possession limit
- 5 Sandhill Crane / 15 possession limit
- Legal shooting time is 1/2 hour before sunrise and 1/2 hour after sunset.
- Non-Toxic shot is required for all waterfowl hunting.
- Shotguns must be plugged, so it is not to hold more shells than 3 total.
- Guns must be unloaded in vehicles and in cases.
- No alcohol is allowed in the field.
- Dark geese can only be hunted before 12pm before October 15th.
Transportation & Licensing Information
Regina, SK (YQR) will be the most cost effective airport to fly into and is in the heart of our hunting regions.
There are several rental car options at the Regina airport including, Enterprise, Avis and Budget
Non-resident License & Wildlife Certificate (approx $200 CND)
Gun Registration is $25 for non-residents (forms are available online or at border crossing RCMP 5589)